Saturday, May 9, 2009

For Your Consideration...

Are you a visitor to this blog who often wonders, "what can I do to give something back for the enjoyment I get out of seeing pictures of Henry looking at trains and such"? Well now's your chance!
Henry is one of ten finalists in a professional photography contest. All ten photos are really cute, but in my completely impartial and unbiased opinion, the picture of Henry deserves to win. You can help that happen by clicking here and voting on photo #3. You have until Wednesday, May 13 at 5:00pm CDT to cast your vote for a better tomorrow!*

* I'm Henry Solomon ('s Daddy) and I approve this message.

1 comment:

theresak said...

Henry Solomon's Daddy: You've got to do something big to get in front of Gustav! He's got 18% of the vote this morning.

Henry's pic is super cute; he definitely got my vote.

~t